ClearlySurely.com values your privacy and will take reasonable care with regards to collecting, safeguarding, transference and usage of all your personal data.
This policy (together with our Terms and Conditions and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
2. Data Collection and Usage
When navigating within the Clearly Surely website, data may be collected from you in the following methods:
- when you enter our website
- when you are using our Product Comparison module
- when you request for a Financial Adviser Representative to contact you
- when you request for us to contact you
- when you submit a contribution to us
- when your browser accepts our cookie
We reserve our right to collect any necessary data that we deem fit.
The purpose for data collection is for us to
- assist users in comparing the insurance products
- assist users to find a Financial Adviser Representative for their financial planning
- ensure us to handle enquiries and follow up with users
- enable us to understand the traffic within our website so that it may be improved to serve your need better
- fulfil any incidental purpose that we may deem necessary for the proper functioning of the website.
3. Consent to Disclose Information
ClearlySurely.com understands your need for privacy.
Thus, only authorized employees of the company will be allowed to gain access to your data. Our staff have been duly trained on the handling of such data.
Any disclosure of your personal information is strictly subjected to your clear consent via the online request in our website, i.e. request for financial advisor, etc.
You are not obligated to provide any personal information or consent the disclosure of your information to us. However, if you disagree to provide the required information or consent, certain web services to you may not be available.
You may also withdraw your consent for us to use and disclose your data by emailing to us. We will process your withdrawal within 3 working days. Withdrawal of your consent will automatically limit certain services to you as personal information is required for such services, such as a request for Financial Adviser Representative to contact you.
4. Links to Other Sites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
6. Last Update